Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favorite/New Music

What's everybody's favorite song that isn't well known? I love hearing new stuff. If you're ever looking for new stuff to listen to, I recommend Pandora Radio. Pandora Radio is really simple, and a really good music source. You just type in a song or artist that you like and a playlist is made, allowing you to listen to the songs free. What are you doing sitting there reading this when you could be opening your mind to really awesome music? Go to pandora.com!


1 comment:

Saxon said...

I love to once in a while look up old old songs on u tube. They have every song in the world on there! Anyways there is some really cool and funny songs on there. One is Lollypop by the Charlotes. It is a verry verry old song but I love it! Classical or just older songs are my favorite!